ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

jake... that is one of the reasons why in the back of my head, I...

1. 328 Posts.
    jake... that is one of the reasons why in the back of my head, I cannot see a T/O coming. Yet someone has been buying large chunks over the last few days and that has caused me to take extra care and note of the trades.

BPT will not pay up the price most want CAUSE we "Think" (because we have no results yet from a drill on 855) that our plot of dirt is worth a lot more...that word CAUSE can be a whole world of trouble until we drill. I remember the hype over MEO a while back and look at the fall out from that.... drilling is a dangerous advent and once that drill touches soil, those of you who have a pair of steel undies, will need to pull them out as it is a nerve breaking ride to either riches or rags...

Our block may be worth "Jack" but I think, with so much speculation on this whole area, the bigger players know that, we have a good "chance" of hitting pay dirt.

Also, we need to think about the other blocks we have to the very south of us. I think good things may come of them as well.

3 chickens for 4 ducks... maybe...lol... as long as we don't bowl a duck on the first ball, we just might have a chance to take out a whole gander of them...

Excuse my spelling. It is late, I have had a scotch or two and am trying to work out how this will pan out...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.