ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

G'day Chillam. No, I don't think that you are being premature at...

1. 21,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2134
    G'day Chillam. No, I don't think that you are being premature at all. I confidently believe that there is so much going on behind the scenes that it would be great to be a fly on the wall at both head offices.
    And, yes, just guessing here, I also honestly believe that is why our directors are not buying shares. Because there is so much price sensitive stuff happening that prevents them from doing so. Think about it??
    Now, this might also be of some interest:

http://www.asx.com.au/smalltomidcaps/london/presenting_companies.htm

ASX Spotlight - Small to Mid Caps Conference
    Thursday 7 March 2013 - London
    Andaz Hotel, 40 Liverpool Street, London, EC2M 7QN

In its fifth year, this London conference is an opportunity to hear the latest investment PROPOSITIONS from a selection of EMERGING Australian MARKET LEADERS in the small to mid cap segment of the Australian Market.

Presentations will be made by each company's CEO or CFO and will be supplemented by one-on-one meetings throughout the program. These meetings enable highly targeted conversations to occur between interested investors and company management.

The evening function will provide the perfect networking forum for investors and ASX listed companies to meet & discuss investment opportunities.

Bringing together: ASX listed companies - ASX brokers - Investors in the UK

Ray James will be representing Icon. VERY interesting times ahead!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.