ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

I was in front of my screen that day and I had to read that...

1. 328 Posts.
    I was in front of my screen that day and I had to read that announcement three times and I only sold a handful off (about 100,000) @ about an average of .48-51. I held onto the other 'bagful' that I hold an have kicked myself pretty hard for not selling off at least 75% of them.

That spike did so much damage that day to ICN and for that reason alone, it wrote ICN off like a car wreck. So much bad publicity came out from it all and we suffered very badly for it.

Like just like the last report from a Wealth Manager, they can hurt a price badly with 'other motives' in place. Recently in the UK, some wealth managers/trades got trashed in a competition by a 'cat', so that really makes sense to me. I travel a lot and meet all kinds of people in this business and the funny part is most people do not know what they are talking about in this game. They rely on others to do the ground work and complain like hell when they lose supposed 'easy' money. Hence what happened that day the price spiked..,

Many years ago I had someone who worked in the 'wealth industry' rent one of my houses and he had no clue at all how to make money and in the end, he had to move out as the rent was falling behind.

RJ's report was very well put together and I hope that when we see results, that we have not a knee-jerk reaction but just a reaction for what we have, not 'pie in the sky' stuff...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.