CUS 0.00% 8.7¢ copper search limited

icp now worth a look

1. 496 Posts.
    I havent posted on the CUS thread for quite a while having largely exited CUS at $2.50 before the violent drop. I have dipped back in over the last few days around 1.95 and follow the ATM market with some fascination. Anyway, I think all CUS holders or would be holders should take a look at ICPs recent earnings announcement. As a voluntary disclosure I bought into ICP at .41 this morning. The announcement is rather bullish and includes a forecast for EPS for FY11 of approximately 8cps. That puts ICP on a current year PER of 5 compared with a CUS current year PER of 12 (assuming FY11 EPS of 16cps). I dont think that ICP is currently in the same class or category of company as CUS and should not be trading on a current year PER of 12, however I dont think the significant valuation gap is justified based on the recent earnings guidance to the market. Say even at a PER of 8 you are looking at .64 cents a share, compared to the closing price today of .42. One thing I am confident about is that on a short term basis there is more share price upside risk in ICP compared to CUS. All just unqualified opinion so DYOR etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.769M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.7¢ $32.30K 370.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60390 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 4127 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.