ICQ 0.00% 53.0¢ icar asia limited

icq has lost its mojo

1. 12 Posts.
    This is my very first post, so please be gentle with me.
    I have had a love affair with this stock for 9-10 months,but I have sold out in the last week.I have researched and charted the car numbers for 10 months and charted alexa as well.Unfortunately since Christmas ,ICQ has lost its mojo and has been treading water ,even going backwards from 462000 to today 452938 cars. Big deal you say , well the 3 months from Sep to Dec they added 90000-100000 cars. Carlist dropped 10000 cars last week in a day.But alexa(internet ranking site) is even more a concern , I know its only a guide but it helps you know which direction a site is going.
    Carlist has dropped from 131 to 144 this week ,mobil 123 has been dropping as well to 492 but the worst is Thaicar free falling from at Christmas around 750s to this week 1210.
    For a company with a market cap of around 200m and loosing the amount they have ,this stock has only one thing going for it;growth.But there isn't a sexy chart heading north anymore.I know they are starting to collect cash this quarter but they need mobil 123 and thaicar to be alot stronger before they come on line.
    I have doubled my money so I am happy,and if the company regains its mojo ,I will be back in.
    If you own shares in this stock ,keep an eye on their car numbers and alexa for its ranking.Hopefully I am wrong and its only a 2-3 month rest before they north again
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.