AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Icsense, page-7

1. 2,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2642
    Thanks POYTAA!  Last time I looked here the site was under reconstruction and the AP pages were inaccessible.

Elsewhere in ICSense's site there is the clear impression that the AP chip is already a very real product that does what it promises to do.  They may be jumping the gun a little ahead of what we officially know, but it would be foolhardy for a company like ICSense to plug for a product that depends on their ASIC subassembly, before they had the confidence that it actually worked as promised.   Bad press for them if it was a dud that failed to make it to market!

My Conclusion: they know that it actually works as promised.

From the ICSense website: (http://www.icsense.com/asic-for-mems/)  -  (emphasis mine)
    • We are the team Audio Pixels turned to when they needed a high voltage driver for their digital MEMS speaker. This is moving to production now. (read the press release)

From the ICSense website: ( http://www.icsense.com/audio-mems/)
    ICSENSE IN AUDIOPIXELS MEMS SPEAKER

ICsense design skills can be found at the heart of the world’s first digital MEMS loudspeaker technology developed by Audio Pixels.The revolutionary Audio Pixels approach provides a new high performance audio reproduction experience in a previously unheard of tiny form factor. Not only is the sound performance impressive, but this technology promises improvements in power and output efficiency. Furthermore, as this is a direct digital sound technology the output signal path is simplified.
    Highlights of Audio Pixels’ advantages over conventional loudspeakers (read the case study):
    • Wider frequency range including enhanced low frequency operation
    • Immeasurably low distortion – flat frequency response
    • Generates higher sound pressure levels
    • Reduced power consumption
    • Eliminates need for large resonant chambers – facilitating small audio systems
    • Supports directional sound control using phased array technique
    ICsense’s expertise in digital loudspeakers

• IP for the efficient control of Audio Pixels’ MEMS structures
    • efficient DC/DC voltage boosting using low voltage process technology
    • integrated charge pumps
    • non-volatile memory
    • precision low jitter clocking

I like it!
    Last edited by BobF: 19/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.