FLC 3.23% 9.6¢ fluence corporation limited

ICWAter Israel-California Water Conference, page-10

1. 2,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Hey Mr G ( rather ominous name ... Lol ) , great contributions by you , and others , for our enlightenment , so much so that it has encouraged me to research a little instead of being lazy and relying on others to do the grunt work .

This article is four years old but still a great read for investors coming into emc . Google " The second generation of water technology innovators in Israel " ( March 30 2012 ) . Gives you background on Ely Cohen , think still Vice President of marketing for emc . Water conservation is in his blood !

Why is Israel a leader in water conservation ? ..... It's had to be ! Up until four years ago " .... Israel reuses 70 % of its wastewater ... Spain with 13% " . There is also ... " a correlation between water scarcity and the frequency of conflicts " ..... Over water ! How Lucky are we !

Think as Australians living on the East coast , the majority , we seriously underestimate how lucky we are to just turn on our tap and get quality drinking water . Necessity is the mother of invention and from that comes tech like the tech from emc .

I love hearing of disruptive tech coming from Australia but also love hearing of it coming from anywhere in the World . It is a bit cliche but disruptive tech can be Life changing for people .

If theses guys , emc , have a new disruptive tech , who better to promote / sell it to the World then them . Water , when you think about it , is probably the MOST valuable commodity on the Planet , think of the movie Mad Max , one of the later ones , where water is more valuable than Gold !

Sincerely hope that this tech is indeed disruptive and a leader in its field , that we all make money on something that is a ethical investment .... sounds wanky I know but is a win win for ALL people !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $103.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $1.897K 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23493 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.