IDA 2.50% 7.8¢ indiana resources limited

As with any litigation there is always an element of risk. What...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    As with any litigation there is always an element of risk. What derisks this action is that the recovery of damages are legally enforceable in other countries such as the UK, USA, etc., by seizing assets owned by the Tanzanian government. It also helps that the new goverment is actively promoting Foreign investment and is unlikely to want negative news that embarrasses this position. The willingness of a litigation company to fund this action on a no win no pay basis is also relevant.

I have been topping up on IDA for sometime with the view that the litigation will be successful and substantial damages are recovered. I am confused why others are not jumping onboard IDA, maybe because it was a penny dreadful with a history. This it not so now, it has a good management team, tenements with excellent potential, and if i am right, money in the coffers.

This is not investment advice, DOYR, its an educated punt. i woulld be dissapointed if they only settled for $60,000,000USD. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $49.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $1.306K 16.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 124999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.