IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Hi Nectar, Yeah, not great news for SDL, but i guess if there is...

1. 664 Posts.
    Hi Nectar,

Yeah, not great news for SDL, but i guess if there is finally a result it will give us the opportunity to cash out and find some other big potential stocks.

As for the $/oz cut off, I'm still pretty confused, i cant comprehend what the price of Gold at any point in time has to do with the amount of gold sitting under any tenement at any point in time, its either there, or it isn't the price of gold shouldn't influence that.

Though from the part you did highlight with ****** that information is referring to operating costs (OPEX) of that producer, if that's also what IDC is talking about and $300 being their 'profit margin' back then, well yes that would be alot better now, maybe $300 was their cost per ounce at a cutoff of 1g/t.

Anyway i've tried quickly searching for answers but cant seem to find them, but in any case, if the JORC figure returns a figure similar to the 1.9m ounces they had under the other code this would put them on par with a couple companies like AMX and GRY who both have just on 2m ounces and are a couple years away from production, both these companies valued between $350-$450m..

IDC valued at about $60m so potentially a re-rating opportunity with any 'defined' JORC compliant resource.

Also from the presentation:
    Targeting 150-250koz/pa production
    Feasibility underway, pre-feasibility within 12 months
    bankable feasibility within 18 months

(AMX and GRY both targeting about 150-200koz/pa)

I'm pretty sure the only thing holding IDC back is:
    1. Non JORC compliant resource
    2. Not many people are even aware of the company and its assets, this should change with that JORC announcement.

Finding value before anyone else realises its there is the best way invest.

goodluck all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.