IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Great post nectar38 and on my radar this one.guys this is from...

1. 149 Posts.
    Great post nectar38 and on my radar this one.

guys this is from todays afr Street Talk.

oh, grab a coffee and a Kingston too lol..cheers!

Indochine draws Capital Gold interest
    PUBLISHED: 3 hours 28 MINUTES AGO |

United States fund manager Capital Group has emerged as Indochine’s latest strategic investor, joining BlackRock, Och-Ziff and Baker Steel on the crowded register.

The $100 million Papua New Guinea-focused gold and copper explorer is expected to resume trading today after a week-long equity raising.

Funds raised were to progress a bankable feasibility study at its flagship Mt Kare gold project in PNG, next door to Barrick Gold’s mammoth Porgera gold operation.

Indochine is expected to announce that $13 million was raised, including an amount from $US1 trillion fund manager, Capital Group, which is best known in Australia for its stakes in industrial companies such as Coca-Cola Amatil, Amcor and Cochlear. It generally isn’t involved with junior resources plays.

Whether it can get other investors interested in Indochine remains to be seen. The presence of BlackRock, Och-Ziff and Baker Steel has yet to have a major impact on the share price.

In other equity offerings yesterday, Alliance Aviation Services took $25 million through CBA Equities and Credit Suisse, while Kula Gold was seeking $5 million through CBA Equities and Canaccord Genuity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.