IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

"We have a gold resource ,which appears,at present,to be on very...

1. 2,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    "We have a gold resource ,which appears,at present,to be on very insecure foundations"
    Hi BLOG, seriously , you give me plenty of giggles from time to time. Keep it up.
    I would have thought the "resource" is on very firm foundations, having been there for the last few million years!
    Oh, you meant IDC and the Project. With clear thoughts, you will get your message across.
    But even then, I don't follow your logic. You, along with a substantial number of punters, automatically assume that IDC is running into financial trouble because it hasn't been in a position to announce funding yet which will carry it through to a mining operation.
    But what about the Mining a Licence. If you were in SPs place, would you be announcing, indeed would you even be able to sign off on a funding agreement until the company has that "green light" piece of paper?
    Come on, show a bit of backbone. Mt. Kare is going to go ahead because it is a world class deposit, with bonanza and high grade zones to make it profitable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.