idea of obama win adding to the crisis

1. 17,117 Posts.
    and I am guessing not all australians are happy with current pm and team...which adds to the apprehension
    this post is relevant for traders to think about....its not political.....just adding to some of the reasons contributing to lack of confidence in the markets

copied this from another blog...andrew bolt's blogs

As an avid watcher of CNBC until well after midnight these nights, I can confirm there is concern about Obama economics.
    The hosts try really really hard not to show political bias, but it slips out quite often. And they aren’t shy about saying tax increases for the rich are not good in tough times.
    ******On Friday night, a trader they chatted to on the floor of one of the exchanges said loud and clear that a lot of the crashing was being caused by the growing alarm that Obama was going to win. The hosts pretended to be alarmed that he could say such a thing, and challenged him. They were happy when he put a figure of 8% of the crash being Obama-win related. Mind you I laughed at the 8% - not 5, not 10, but 8?
    I wonder what percentage of our losses here we could attribute to Rudd and Swan sounding so, um, I’m struggling to be polite, L-plate-ish?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.