BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

I think the directors in BTV may need to show some clear...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I think the directors in BTV may need to show some clear intention of what they intend to do with the investment in WME so the market can realise the value of BTV.

There has been a some good points raised including distributing the 30 million shares of WME amongst the BTV shareholders or
    wait until WME rise and the medium term objectives are achieved by WME then BTV can sell their holdings in WME and distribute a capital return to BTV shareholders.

If BTV decide to distribute the 30m shares in WME down the track to the BTV shareholders then they could offer,

1 share in WME for every 3.8 shares held in BTV(114m/30m)
    That way investors can buy BTV and get access to WME for 7 cents!(which is what BTV paid for them)

That would certainly make the market aware of the undervalued investment in WME as the share price of WME increases.

BTV may also decide to hold onto the shares and then sell them down the track and then distribute the cash recieved from the sold shares in WME via a capital return to BTV shareholders.

Either way it would be worth for the BTV directors to make a decision and announce to the market what they intend to do down the track with the holdings of WME and now ATW.

BTV is so ridiculously undervalued!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.