BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

I suspect BTV will wait a little while with its investments in...

1. 7,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2665
    I suspect BTV will wait a little while with its investments in WME and now in ATW. Noting that BTV has $12m in cash, 30 m shares in WME currently worth $6.6m, 4m shares in ATW, currently worth $2.8m, and deferred settlement proceeds from ATW worth a further $7m, so total hard assets of $28.4m. [Current market cap of BTV is $17.8m, so currently trading at a 37% discount to NTA, which does not include other tenements held, and of course, the considerable upside of its share investments in WME and ATW]

During the week, WME announced an aggressive drilling programme to commence at its Namibian based marenica Uranium project, so as to build on its current inferred resource of 34mlbs of U3O8.(Note EXT also with Namibian uranium tenements and with a market cap in excess of $1.4b, has a common investor in Polo Resources)

Also, during last week, ATW (a Canadian listed gold producer) announced new mineralised zones in its gold project in WA.

I suspect that the investments in both WME and ATW will do very well for BTV in the next 6 months, given the rapid progress of both companies, which are well funded. I believe BTV's share price will begin to reflect its underlying assets in the not too distant future. Hard to believe it will not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.