VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

idea, page-7

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Its a strange comparison...but a good one too.

VPG money / asset / gearing wise imo is much better then CNP's..also VPG is not in default as CNP has been.

CNP's deadline was up 2 days ago....tomorrow they find out if 6 billion is rolled over.

VPG is no where near that style of desperation..yet the share price has tanked just as hard.

A lot of this has to be guilty by association inmy opinion just for being in the same industry.

VPG really hasn't helped itself by being quiet...no updates for 8 weeks has resulted in a loss of confidence from share holders and naturally so.

No one should be happy with watching the slide down.

VPG should be addressing this move down and updating us on where they are at currently and their proposal for moving ahead.

On talking to Laura Jacobson the PR lady last week (or before)..it seemed an update was not far off.....the share price has fallen another 30% since that phone call and she said they were concerned with it being 5 cents.

Today we hit 3.5 cents.

I'll be calling in the morning to give a mouthfull to them and will report anything other then "we are doing well and will will release something when we have something to announce"...standard speal.

VPG based on the information out there and if if confirmed by the company..that all is well could really do some explosive share price rises but the silence form the company is ridiculous.

I urge share holders to call Laura on +61 2 8257 6600

Thats the Sydney office..ask for the PR lady Laura or anyone that talks to concerned share holders.

I'm still confident of VPG addressing the situation currently and a solid recovery of the share price but would like to see them doing this now or in the next 2 weeks rather then January next year.

Enough is enough.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.