ETM 0.00% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey Guys,I have an idea for GGG to facilitate the consideration...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hey Guys,
    I have an idea for GGG to facilitate the consideration and possibly the granting of their exploitation license.
    They might want to actually do the work, actually fulfill the required work that the government requires.
    Maybe they should start by actually taking a real bulk sample of the ore they want permission to mine. Not a surface sample of something, no one knows exactly what it is, or where it came from, and that has been sitting on the surface in the weather since the 1970s, and also not try to get away with using just use a few drill cores. Neither of those paths fullfil the license requirements. How can you do the work, if you don't even have and use the actual ore you want to mine, and they haven't got that ore. They have never bothered to go underground and get it.
    We know the company hasn't taken an underground sample because they have never opened the addit to the mine property. We know they haven't because if they had done so, there would be a public record of their doing so and no such record exists.
    There are lots of other requirements the company hasn't done as well, they whinge about not getting a license, but in fact, if you look hard you'll find they just plain have not fulfilled the work requirements to do the work properly to get the license. The work they have done on what they falsely call, their bulk sample, is all totally invalid for the licensing requirements because it isn't actually their ore. Therefore the work they have done with it is absolutely useless, totally irrelevant to their license process. It simply isn't their ore.

They need to whinge less and work more but I doubt they will listen, this is not the first time the company has been told this.

Ciao

Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $2.188K 64.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 619228 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 244318 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 50000
Last updated 10.47am 08/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.