FBR 4.26% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

Ideas to Create Exposure in the US, page-8

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Some thoughts from UK.I have been on this site for about 8 years now. Over the years I have enjoyed a lot of the interaction between contributors, especially those that have meaningful content, or humour. Occasionaly I get really brassed off with constantly repetitive views expressed by some individuals. In recent days I have tried to analyse the Troopy diatribe and can only think that he fervently believes that FBR will fail with genuine concern ( this I would respect.) or 2, he is really worried about being proven WRONG, ( which I believe he will be very soon now.) or 3, he waits until there is a blip or fall in the SP and posts a " downramp" for unknwn reasons because he is far from being an " influencer ." Maybe any fall in SP inflates his ego. He asks obvious questions e.g. " have you noticed the share price." When it is clear to most observers that short term speculators are taking profits and just recently they have done quite well. If he understands building construction, he does not comprehend the market very well. He is an irritant at the best of times but sometimes he seeks re-action, which should be ignored. Further, many are concerned about how to achieve publicity to promote FBR. I do not think anyone need worry about this. The Americans have well oiled systems for promotion and publicity , probably second to none in the worlld and if the ambitious exercise by FBR is successful there will be an avalanche of media and press attention and even folk like Troopy will have to accept that some dreams do become reality.... in spite of hyper-critical views from a minority.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $200.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.2¢ $769.0K 17.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 403482 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.