CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

ideas to help cfu

1. 396 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Most of us own this stock and of course would want to see it do well either for financial reasons or environmental reasons. I have want it to do well for all the right reasons. And so far CFU has ticked all the right boxes in my book. This is why I am going to help it as much as i possibly can.

WE can all contribute to help this OZ company and the solution could as simple as telling all your friends, work colleagues about the technology. I personally have been talking to my colleagues and managers about saving the company electrical bills and providing hot water, and they all like the idea. I am pretty surprised how little they know about this technology. I guess these days people are simply too busy with their own things.

Ok for most public resident $45K is a lot of $$$ but for a company this is achievable and the + side this is tax deductable. Come on guys, we can lend a hand and make this work. You will be surprised how little things we choose to do and dont do can affect the course of history!

YOU know it wont happen overnight but it will happen.

Cheers

Time to take the kids to the pool!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.