CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

ideas to help cfu, page-5

1. 396 Posts.
    Hi Peteai, nice idea you got there.

I was thinking, actually all the energy company (mainly gas supplier) can in fact benefit from this technology if they slightly think outside the square.

They could negotiate with CFU for a nice price for blueGen so that CFU can mass produce it and rent the unit to their gas customers. Thus in this way, the user get to use their gas and they get payed from renting the units out as well.

Das seems to me to be a very feasible business model.

The current price is $45K, and i will be honest here. This is definitely out of the range for an average Oz family. Even in good times, that sum of money is very hard to get by. And lets be honest here as well, the whole world is going thru a very rough patch, so even 1/2 of that will be questionable. Das probably why it is currently best suite for commercial premises. ie hotel, council building etc.

In fact for me to consider buying a blueGen unit the price will have to be in the vicinity of around $5K-$10K. So mass production is a must here to get some real business going otherwise this great technology will be very hard to take off.

If you cant buy it, renting it out should be an option to be considered it for customer, which come back to Energy company especially gas supplier company as i explained earlier.

If any of you folks work in the energy sector have a think about this. I am sure we can all come out winner if we work together.

Dinner time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.