you insist on repeating that you’ve not declared support from...

1. 17,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    you insist on repeating that you’ve not declared support from Hamas, Hezbollah or isis but consistently without provocation or proof (in fact to the contrary) have labelled me a Netanyahu supporter

thanks to your bilious and biased approach to supporting Gaza I have realised that in todays terms I am a Zionist This is an unexpected revelation for me but it comes as a result of a few observations

antisemitism, Jew hating or whatever you want to call it lies just below the surface just waiting for a “reason” to blame Jews.

That means no matter where they are they are always going uk be at risk. At least in Israel they have the power to defend themselves (at least at present)

whether the decision to establish Israel was a good idea or not it exists and has been fully recognised as a state. It has a right to exist

whether I agree of not with what is happening it is the result of two factors - decades of terrorism perpetrated on Israel simply because they believe that Israel should not exist.

Israel is the “heartland” or Jews and because of their history there is a deep yearning for it

so your determination to dismiss Israel over multiple months has had an unexpected impact

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.