Hamas needs to be eradicated. A terror group that hides amongst...

1. 12,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3143
    Hamas needs to be eradicated. A terror group that hides amongst children and old people after causing terror are not exactly good people. War has always taken innocent lives. Starting wars is more than dumb. Starting a war you will lose is dumber. Hamas misread this from the start. The useful idiots on the left can be relied upon to support it. The surrounding Muslim countries know to stay out of this conflict. That won't stop some splinter Terror groups from stirring things up. I wish the war would stop. I wish it never started. Imagine whats going on in the Ukriane? People still support Putin like he is a hero for killing over 1 million people on both sides and counting. Where are the uni protestors for that? Big terror events start wars. America went nuts after 9/11. If someone jumps over the fence and kills and tortures my family, I'm coming for you. Israel wants this to go away for a generation. If they pull out now, they can't go back. The left is naive. Once the leftie political machine takes a side, then the parrots all pile on as if they get it. America went back into Iraq. That made things far worse in the Middle East. We have short memories. Israel feels isolated and misjudged. They are surrounded by countless people who have been taught to hate them from birth. They are fighting a much larger battle than some idiot-entitled uni student will ever understand. Memo to terror groups, stop doing evil things and sh*t won't happen back.
    Take a look at Europe. There is the rise of the right to push back against Muslim groups who don't fit into the Western ideology. Islamaphobia isn't a made up term. Some people and groups are very concerned about small terror groups who do evil things in some twisted name of religion. Wake up lefties and smell the real world. Our govt knows there are one million Muslims in Oz and only about 100k jews. Gee, I wonder which side this minority left wing govt will back for votes?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.