@flatspin; re your post which included " I'm hoping the US will...

1. 47,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @flatspin; re your post which included " I'm hoping the US will give them the weapons they need to get the job done quickly. ...".

It appears that the slaughter of 37,000 Palestinian civilians and the mutilation of another 86,000 of them hasn't satiated your lust for dead Palestinian babies, toddlers, kids, teenagers, their mothers, vulnerable adults, journalists and even international aid workers.

I gather your desire to see the elimination of all Palestinians done quickly is to remove the growing global condemnation of Netanyahu's rogue, genocidal regime and rising insurrection by decent and fair-minded people on the streets of Israel.

Re weapons supplied by the USA; the only WMDs missing from what Biden's Administration has poured into the hands of Netanyahu's genocidal Regime are nuclear warheads. Even then, many people suspect that Netanyahu already has supplies of US nuclear warheads as well as support form US nuclear submarines parked throughout the Mediterranean in support of the USA's surface fleet in the Mediterranean.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.