unlike you I know my own heart and mind I will not turn a blind...

1. 17,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    unlike you I know my own heart and mind

I will not turn a blind eye to death, famine, war, abuse and violence. But that doesn’t mean I need to spend every waking moment or minute I spend I’m on hotcopper trumpeting something to salve my conscience. It also does not mean that I need to respond to your attacks just to satisfy you.

there are many ways to express sorrow and heartbreak but you appear to have only one way. Attacking me for something that I do not think says more about you than me

most humanitarians I know - and let me assure you that I know plenty who are active - have compassion and decency and empathy. They know how to listen. They avoid personalised attacks and they let their actions speak louder than their words.

you are none of those things so I can’t help wondering if you have unresolved anger issues that have found a voice by using me as a whipping boy. That’s sad really.

go back to your first response to me where I commented that I believed that you had used an AI generated image. I subsequently explained exactly what the give away red flags were. But you could not resist immediately launching into an attack. No curiosity on your part. No questions about why I thought that.

AI is a weapon of propaganda and if we are not to be duped in so many possible ways we ought to be curious and concerned - no matter where we sit politically or with whom we are aligned.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.