listen or read properly if you even have that capacity. to start...

1. 18,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325

listen or read properly if you even have that capacity.

to start with I commented about an image you had posted that had all the hallmarks of an AI generated image. You responded with an idiotic and irrelevant comment that suggested I was a Netanyahu fan. You made it about me because you can’t take feedback

and so it continued

you do the same to others - label them, accuse them of things they’ve never said. You needle and poke like a broken record

This is what you said to me

Parsifal; do you get a warm inner glow from watching Palestinian civilians being slaughtered on a daily basis by Netanyahu's Regime?PS:It's sickens and distresses me!

needless to say under those circumstances I think it perfectly appropriate to tell you what gives me a warm inner glow. of course had you been consistent you would have felt no need to tell me about your own reaction

my most recent post was actually suggestions to you. My loathing for reposts has nothing to do with Gaza. It has to do with your bilious anger towards others that prevents you from knowing what they are saying.

so if you think people should not make personal comments you really need to look at your own posting style. Or is your idea of robust debate that you can slag off about others and they can’t respond. Or are you just a controlling prat

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.