READ WATSO'S LIPS .. ISREAL WILL NOT CELEBRATE 100 YEARS ..Watso...

1. 29,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    READ WATSO'S LIPS ..

ISREAL WILL NOT CELEBRATE 100 YEARS ..

Watso used to believe the lies of the israeli propaganda machine - and previously posted in support of israel blah blah blah .. then toss in a bit of islamophobia..

anyway, after oct7 (or whenever) .. watso's eyes were opened ..

mmmm last saturday, watso was at a pro Palestinian rally and mention was made that donations to the cause could be made via efptos (??) ..

for what it is worth, but watso is tighter than the baby orifice of a Scottish herring .. yet there was watso making a donation via his eftos card - and commented to the woman taking the donation ..

"for what it is worth, but i used to be a firm believer in israel - but after the events of oct 7 , i changed my mind - and here i am, contributing to the cause "

anyway - she high fived watso ..

people who support isreal and their genocide - obviously have nothing more than a rusted on idealogue .. and totally devoid of objectivity ..

for what it is worth, but watso was raised in a very religious household - and of course the jews were the chosen people blah blah blah .. after all - all of the bible is about jews/Israelites blah blah blah ..

anyway, watso is 100% atheist these days .. so can be 100% objective ..

lol lol the funny thing about being raised as as a good christian and the bible blah blah blah - is that the mindset of the old world (whatever that may be) was based on the bible narrative .. which focussed on a very small part of the world (ie the promised land) .. Egypt and Babylon were nothing more than side issues ..

lol lol watso has written enough .. however for the supporters of the genocide, watso hopes that they live long enough to watch the destruction of isreal ..and as sure as night follow day - that will happen

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.