LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

IDG or others in Lake Charles, page-19

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Hi Charles, thought I’d have a chat since you referred to me in the third person and I don’t get to have one on one chats with posters on here very often, except perhaps with panorama, but recently finding out that he doesn’t know the difference between a BTA and an EPC contract, I’m inclined to discuss LNG issues with others who know a little more about the company and the industry. Its lucky sivart let him know there’s a difference just in time for him to moderate his own post before too many people read it.

The comment you pasted to Harvey was a reply to a comment he made on another thread so may be a bit off topic here, and unfortunately from what I gather about Harv, he works in the gas industry and he put all his savings into this company based on speculation announced by management, and he is probably one of a lot of people who took management’s comments at face value. I have researched this company diligently since I first invested and I have been caught out adding to my holdings a number of times based on the information provided.

Anyway, I was wondering if you happened to get up to Mrs V’s with that bottle of Southern Comfort and gather any info for us regarding the boys negotiating a deal for Victoria. If it’s too far to go, you could take a drive to Houston and see if you could reserve a seat at Morton’s Steak House at a table near GV when he’s having lunch there and see if you can hear any discussions. You wouldn’t be able to go in your fishing cloths though as they do have a dress code!!

I’m not sure the idea of providing a new avenue for leaking information appeals to you, as I know you are a poster who seems to have a level of integrity, but I missed the opportunity of trying to listen in the last time Andy Vesey was up at Newcastle so I just thought I’d run it by you.

Nice picture in your last post, and I liked that you put in a the public highway that even Harv can drive on, not sure I’d be eating the fish there though, or the mud crabs!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.