A lot of uninformed idiotic posts here from the anti -cycling...

1. 216 Posts.
    A lot of uninformed idiotic posts here from the anti -cycling rabble. Firstly, virtually all cyclists own a car (except for kids biking to school) and pay the taxation costs associated with car ownership. Secondly in most countries the majority of roading costs directly or indirectly, come out of general taxation paid for by motorists AND cyclists. One more bike on the road means one less car on the road and less congestion. Cyclist are just as entitled legally and in terms of paid costs, to use the road as motorists. When I'm not driving my car I am damn well entitled to use the road by riding a bike, moped whatever.

The majority of cycling deaths (car vs bike), the motorist has been the one at fault.

One solution would be to make 6 months of motorcycle or bike riding a compulsory requirement before applying for a current drivers license!

I suspect if the following posters had the balls to get off their fat backsides ------------------Moneytree, twenty3, kingpins, blueballs, oorain, brotherb, cheapstake, kozzie, Jetson5, Ghos777, sypaladin, diligent, bruceyg, gmt, sydneyguy, verytricky, Maaze, rayser and a few others---------------------
    swallow their vitriol (as they'll need the energy) get a bike from their local bikeshop or elsewhere and hit the road for a few weeks, no lycra needed to start with------------ they will change their tune.

No balls no credibility.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.