Kozzie, oil tanker big, sail boat small - wind power has right...

1. 599 Posts.
    Kozzie, oil tanker big, sail boat small - wind power has right of way I believe.

So there should be no cycling on the roads or shared bike paths, makes it tough to go for a ride.

I ride (a lot) and drive. I pay car insurance, rego and all of the taxes associated with pertol that are supposedly used to pay for our roads, i pay my share.

Everyone carries on like all cyclists are the same, break all the road rules blah blah blah . . . . drivers speed, run red lights, drive the wrong way down one way roads, trying to send text messages etc etc. Get over it. For every cyclist related incident I have experienced driving there have been at least triple that while I am on a bike.

I am sure that all of you moaning about cyclists also crack it everytime someone cuts you off, doesn't drive as fast as you want, tries to go straight in a turning lane blocking the path so you miss the green arrow, holds you up because they are looking for a parking space etc etc.
    All those precious seconds that you have lost, that you will never get back that could have been spent doing something useful like surfing hotcopper or watching ACA.

You all sound rather small minded to be honest, reminds me of The Simpson's scene in which Mr Burns is driving his car because his chauffeur has dissappered, 'out of my way, I'm a motorist'

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.