idiot cyclists rant, page-58

1. 2,513 Posts.
    Nothing is more frustrating than being in a line of cars on a single lane road, doing 20km/h in an 80 zone stuck behind cyclists as you wait patiently for your turn to safely pass them.

Finally you get by, only to have the turkeys zip past you on the left hand side at the next set of lights, getting set up to do the dance of death one more time. if it wasn't for them, the traffic would flow a lot better, and at the speed limit.

These morons should pull up in the logical place, at the back of the line. My mate now pulls as far over to the left, as close to the gutter as possible so the Lycra warriors can't get passed. Don't they get pissed off! It's a beautiful thing to hear as they swear and rant and rave. Like they have some lycra-given right to a new set of road rules.

Nothing better than dropping back an extra gear or two (not for speed, but for revolutions) as you pass them for the third time, lending a bit extra particulate matter to the atmosphere, just for the satisfaction of watching them breathe a bit harder.

Disclosure: I ride a bike, always have. But without the god complex and the lycra. I keep the tight fitting suits for the ocean and the bedroom.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.