I copped Covid late September, badly. I’m 54 and have seen stuff...

1. 606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I copped Covid late September, badly. I’m 54 and have seen stuff ups in my time, but nothing has ever come close to the utter incompetence of the VIC Contact Tracing experience. They were utterly appalling over and over and over and over and so on. Most close contacts of mine reported the same too. It would have been tragically hilarious, if it wasn’t so critically important. What you report happened to me several times, along with so much more. I had to tell them what they needed to know, without being asked, at least a week after being ill. It comes as no surprise to me that they are still not up to the task.
    Dan and his cohort have had a year to improve it, he even proudly rolled out the ‘Gold Standard’, other States wishing to emulate updated our updated Contact Tracing standards. Well that was clearly spin and he has failed us yet again with this lockdown. The distress caused to many out there who are self employed, or any others, who lose work and hence income due to the lockdown is palpable. I see it through my job each day & it’s simply devastating for those affected.
    NSW have shown what’s possible, hats off to them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.