SLX 3.85% $4.50 silex systems limited

Idiot or Maniac? We see what we want to see., page-18

1. 20,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1791
    Look SK, it is my right as a shareholder to ask questions to the company that I have my money invested in, the same goes for every other investor even someone like you.

But you certainly don't have the right to criticise me for exercising my rights as a shareholder.

You can't tell me that the Silex release could be a little ambiguous, especially when you look at what was in the statement the GEH suposedly made?

Does the word reduce mean exit? it could perhaps, but to me it means less than what they now have but still some involvement? that is, it could be just a reduction in the percentage they hold, could it be by 25% ? maybe , could it be for the whole 76% possibly, I very much doubt that though, but neither of us can say for sure can we?
    But the word EXIT that Silex used means to me that they are leaving, that they are getting out totally, I suppose in a way if Hitachi took it's share out then that would mean that GEH no longer have any share in GLE and have exited, but it may not mean the GE have left the table, it is not clear and all I want is clarification, I am entitled to that even if you don't thinks so.
    Last edited by moosey: 22/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.50
Change
-0.180(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $1.067B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.80 $4.80 $4.50 $1.778M 386.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 37322 $4.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.51 3008 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.