GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

WaffleheadWell said mate...sounds like your in a good place...I...

1. 354 Posts.
    Wafflehead

Well said mate...sounds like your in a good place...I myself am 54 and hopefully will be retired within 2 years, I feel your frustration & relate to it...there's so many on this forum that obviously know the market well and its machinations but those same people, some of them are so damn naïve and that's why IMO that if that's the "NORM" the man on the street so to speak well god help them as they've no idea of the bigger picture or are too busy with there head down to walk back a few steps and take a look at the big picture ...I've made and lost a lot of money over the years...I come here because I have a few investments in gold stocks but if they go belly up its not such a big deal....be nice if they didn't mind you but I don't like my chances because as you there's no beating them these bankers etc..they will make the POG whatever they like when they like & some of these so called experts on here deny all the skulduggery that goes on and for the life of me I cannot understand why.
    Take care old mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.