RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Hi Garn... thanks for your thoughts and comments, they lightened...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi Garn... thanks for your thoughts and comments, they lightened up my day and the shit-load of $$'s gone down the shute.

Some more comedy & banter always helps to focus and keep the current market trends in perspective ... it could be worse ! Think of those smart bastards at Xtrata who took out Kerry H and Jubilee at $23 per share ... good move guys.... hope they visit us sooon !

Guys, we are on a good thing but it will take some time to come to fruition.I look forward to the day that RES can join all the big boys and pollute the shit out of Africa and the World with all our luvely coal.

As I said , could be worse.I got shit-loads tied up with Cape Lambert and Inter Gold thru Tony Sage.It's like being associated with Nigerian scammers and Underbelly 3 ( bigger than both 1 & 2).... but I live in hope.

Oldy but a goody.... met a bloke in Bali recently who was married for 50 years.He was in a market and said he got a hat for his missus, I checked her out and was not a good sight... so told him , I thought he got a good deal !!

Good luck to all ...... JRB

' The Hanging Judge '

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.