BRU 0.00% 9.8¢ buru energy limited

I am with occam on how the process works. If, and its a big if...

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    I am with occam on how the process works.
    If, and its a big if Eric gets a taker, I doubt BRU will get any cash out of a farm in this time around.
    ROC would have been in the perfect position to evaluate any targets and decided in the end these targets will have been risky so pulled their commitment to drill the exploration area.
    ROC were being prudent and expect any company in the data room will be just as prudent in evaluating the risks.
    In the past Eric's choices of targets have been somewhat debatable and probably should have drilled Raphael but of course Raphael has only 2D seismic so it was delayed.
    It seems now some 3D will be shot over Raphael before any drill is sunk, when that happens is anyone's guess as Eric might have to shoot the 3D first which he should have done ages ago when BRU were cashed up.
    Now he is watching his pennies and no doubt by the time a decision on drilling next year happens a CAP raise will also follow.
    This is why he is frantically looking for a partner as ROC have pulled the pin.
    It actually looks like a gloomy outlook to me in this oil environment but I am sure the Bruthers will disagree with the same hopes and dreams as a defense.
    The SP tells the tale and also the lack of communication does not help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ $6.311K 64.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32757 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 42190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ 36586
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.