VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

IDO1/Keytruda combo trial fails in melanoma, page-10

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Sorry but I don't agree.

Incyte & Merck launched multiple Phase III trials based on promising data from some open-label phase 1/2a trials with a small number of patients. Both companies were overly confident and skipped the mid-stage trials to get a quick approval. That just shows that there is significant risk in not following the standard clinical trial process.

As we know, Viralytics is following a more cautious path with phase 1/2a trials followed by an expansion of cohorts to de-risk the technology prior to phase III registration trials.

The field of immunotherapy combinations in mid/late stage clinical trials has narrowed significantly, so it should encourage Merck, BMS and/or others to lock up anything with such potential as Cavatak. I would think that VLA's long-term insto holders would be talking to Merck about whether the current offer is appropriate in the current competitive landscape. As others have said, it is out of our hands, but I hope to sit back & enjoy the ride.

Just my opinion ...

http://investors.merck.com/news/pre...ostat-and-KEYTRUDA-pembrolizumab/default.aspx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.