IDT 0.00% 11.0¢ idt australia limited

CSL made an error a month or two back when they said they would...

1. 943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    CSL made an error a month or two back when they said they would discuss mRNA production only after they completed their current AZ contract.

Clearly CSL, and every other potential player, has seen the comments from the government on budget night and realized that mRNA production really is going to happen. Hence many of the players are jostling for position via their carefully crafted press releases. No surprises there.

It should be no surprise to anyone that CSL is the clear favorite of the government. If you check my comments for the last few weeks, I've mentioned it many times.

Now, it's all well and good for CSL to be the governments favorite however it's likely Moderna will have an equally large say. Do they want to transfer their IP to CSL? Let's not forget that CSL also make vaccines and could be seen as a competitor.

On the other hand, if Moderna chose to manufacture vaccines in Australia themselves, would it be easier and faster to take over a local company with the facilities and regualtory approvals in place?

Not for one minute am I saying that this is what is likely to happen, only that it's a possibility.

There's plenty more to play out for IDT. All we need is a little patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.8¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $53.79K 489.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46925 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 111400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.