IDT 0.00% 10.5¢ idt australia limited

IDT media thread, page-368

1. 607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I like the good vibes about Victoria, but to me the signals out of Federal Government are mainly about CSL and always have been. Discontinuing AZ production was always about allowing CSL to pivot to mRNA.

As you've said before Ratifink, there's possibly room at the table for IDT if more than one manufacturer is allowed a slice of the pie, but with the amount of capital investment CSL are looking to do, there's not likely to be many scraps left over for other players if their proposal is accepted. I think more realistic is another possibility you've pointed towards which is an IDT role in a CSL supply chain rather than a separate manufacturing stake.

Even the partnership with Doherty for their new vaccine, while exciting, could get gazumped in the years ahead if Seqirus is muscling into a Unimelb/Doherty vaccine hub.

Hopefully I'm dead wrong to be this pessimistic! But looking back at my more optimistic posts in recent months, I've drastically advised my outlook for a re-rate, the Friday arvo surge to 42 c notwithstanding

Interested in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $5.665K 53.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 197066 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.