IDT 0.00% 10.5¢ idt australia limited

IDT offers rival bid to make 100 millions MRNA vaccines, page-212

1. 954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I originally thought Novavax might be delayed again but I think you are right and it may be approved in the UK this month and in Australia not long after. It’s main role now will be as a booster. Novavax has its problems with manufacturing the vaccine so I think this is definitely the vaccine the Federal government has in mind in the recent agreement with IDT.

this is an interesting article about the Novavax vaccine.
    https://www.clinicaltrialsarena.com/analysis/novavax-covid-19-vaccine-booster/

Our government has ordered 51 million doses and I read somewhere that the cost is $US16 per dose. I don’t know if the government negotiated a better price but there’s likely to be a very nice margin to the manufacturer, even after Novavax gets their share. IDT could even become a manufacturing hub for Asia-Pacific and end up making many more doses.

The fact that the government entered into an exclusivity agreement with IDT means they believe IDT is capable of producing the vaccine, or even if it’s just fill and finish. Having that relationship and credibility will also help when the ATM results are announced.

there’s some major events to come for IDT and I’m very optimistic about the future. IMO I think they will wrap up a deal to manufacture Novavax vaccines soon and are a strong candidate to be funded for mRNA facilities by either the Feds or Victorian governments (or both).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $5.665K 53.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 197066 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.