IDT 4.55% 10.5¢ idt australia limited

Well said.Breakdown of companies I know of in Australia that...

1. 575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Well said.

Breakdown of companies I know of in Australia that have submitted for ATM.

Luina Bio - There facility is 270m2 combined when you look at their facility brochure online
    Biocina - Owned by The Bridgewest Group which is a closely held investment company with global assets in biotech, wireless communications, infrastructure for “internet of things”, semiconductor, real estate, and financial services. In business for over 25 years, Bridgewest has operations across the USA, Europe, Australia and Asia. There management team hasn't got anywhere near the level of experience that IDT has in the Pharmaceutical space.

CSL - We all know CSL's capability - They are locked into AZ and have to build a greenfields site which will take years.

Apart from the above I know of no others that of any significance.

IDT -
    State of the art automated and modular 100L, 400L, 4000L facility, includes 2 x 4000L, 2 x 400L and 2 x 100L reactors and Rosenmund filter receiver/drier2000L facility equipped with 3x 2000L reactors, rotary driers and centrifuges400L facility equipped with 400L & 63L reactors alongside multiple distillation reactors and Nutsche filters250L facility equipped with 2x 250L, 2 x 63L reactors and distillation capability100L facility equipped with 2x 100L reactors.

Michael KotsanisDirectorMichael has more than 30 years of strategic and operational experience in the global pharmaceutical industry. Since November 2014 he has served as CEO of Acrux Ltd and prior to that was the Chief Commercial Officer and a Board Member of Synthon Holding BV, a Dutch based international pharmaceutical company. He served as President, Europe, Middle East and Africa for Hospira, the global leader in generic injectable pharmaceuticals prior to its acquisition by Pfizer, where he was responsible for delivering US$500+ million annual revenue. Michael joined Hospira following its acquisition of Mayne Pharma in 2007, where he had served as President, Asia Pacific from 2002, joining Mayne after their acquisition of FH Faulding in 2001, where he was Vice President of the Australia and New Zealand pharmaceutical business.

Mary SontropChair Remuneration & Nomination CommitteeMary has considerable experience in the biopharmaceutical sector across manufacturing operations, quality and business integration. During her 28 years with CSL Limited (CSL) she participated in CSL’s major international acquisitions being primarily responsible for the turnaround of unprofitable manufacturing operations, subsequently delivering a globally integrated manufacturing network spanning four countries. As head of CSL’s Australia and New Zealand pharmaceutical business she and her team delivered one of Australia’s most successful immunization programs; human papilloma virus and achieved FDA (US Food &Drug Administration) approval to manufacture and export CSL’s seasonal and pandemic influenza vaccines.

I could go on... But do I have to?

Mike Drop!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $36.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $16.89K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 248285 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 95853 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.