IEL 0.52% $15.38 idp education limited

@LordLooCan - It appears that you don't mind offering up your...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    @LordLooCan - It appears that you don't mind offering up your proficiency in the realms of correct grammar and spelling. You've portrayed yourself as a very intelligent person and with only 11 posts, I thought I'd take a look. I'm no stalker, but seeing as you offered such prophetic guidance, I thought that there might be real substance to your most recent post. So therefore, I took note.

In no less than 2 (two) posts, you've kindly offered guidance on the nuances in relation to other posts and corrected those particular contributors by highlighting their spelling mistakes. As "an IELT examiner and investor" - it's ironic that I used the term mistakes...as opposed to selectively adopting the term "miss-pricing". You also seemed to have some difficulty in correctly using the words "off" and "of" in the correct context. If you're truly an IELT examiner, then holy crap! But I digress. Now, back to your initial post. Let's address that...

You've 'noticed' a market downturn, but you've successfully ridden the lows to the highs in IEL before fortuitously selling out. Why weren't you warning us all way back then? Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Maybe you're fibbing?

You mention "geo-political" (no need to hyphenate Mr. Examiner, but you already knew that, right?). Please tell me as I am intrigued. Do you personally view Australia, New Zealand and Canada as countries that are suffering from geopolitical (see, no hyphenate) tensions? If you lived in a country that was perceived as third world, would you want to come and study at these wonderful locations where freedom and democracy reigns supreme?

"I would not throw a single dollar at IEL right now. DYOR" - Exactly. Do your own research. If you're already an IELT examiner, then why wouldn't you chuck in a few acronyms? Out of curiosity, do you think that the people who are close to the business are stupid?

I remember when every broker had a "sell" recommendation on FMG. Perfect time to buy I thought. Whilst I don't fully disagree with your sentiments, I see a similar scenario unfolding here. Buy when pessimism is at it highest. For the record, I think that you're a shorter. There's absolutely no way that you're an examiner. Not a chance my friend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.38
Change
-0.080(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $4.275B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.60 $15.64 $15.20 $3.199M 208.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 333 $15.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.40 1740 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$15.30
  Change
-0.080 ( 1.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
$15.62 $15.62 $15.21 49904
Last updated 12.01pm 18/06/2024 ?
IEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.