88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Don't underestimate the power of a positive announcement,...

1. 2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Don't underestimate the power of a positive announcement, particularly with the amount of pent up emotion in this stock. The anticipation of anything which indicates a sizeable resource will most likely pop the cork on the sp and despite the probable subsequent sell down, it will most likely continue to climb higher to reflect any rerating. GKP springs to mind, a stock where high volume massive liquidity and a stream of good announcements led to a journey from 6p to just over £4.
    Non of us know what lies ahead, not even Stevo, but as some of the more experienced and rational (savvy) posters have concluded, the risk reward ratio is favourable and the green light to either position or hold is still illuminated.
    It's there, but how big is it. Can it match current valuation in mc? If it exceeds, then I strongly believe it will overshoot. I say that because I think the market is looking for a star performer in an otherwise treacherous and somewhat foreboding market.
    IMO and equally in anticipation!
    An aside: If any of you find financial 'independence' in this, give a second thought to heading for the 'toyshop', sit on your hands and find where you may be able to give that windfall some truly meaningful allocation. It'll be different for each, just pause and be patient in your decision, make it count.
    GLTEveryone. image.png
    Last edited by oilskin: 29/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.05K 3.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 214316072 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 581110328 194
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.