MSB 1.01% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

The news would be all over the media. There would be talk of...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    The news would be all over the media. There would be talk of accelerated approval. Lack of side effects would be written about.
    Truth is there has not been any new treatments in the last 30 years for the debilitating diseases we are attempting to help/cure.

Unfortunately regenerative medicine and its benefits are being kept hidden from the masses.

Big Pharma is the number one customer when it comes to TV ads other advertising. This gives them power over the media of course. Status Quoi have a say of what gets news coverage.

Anyway things are a changing and quickly. Regulatory changes first in Japan then Europe and now finally new laws passed in USA to expedite Commercialization.
    Personally I don't think this would have happened without Japan taking the leadership role.

MESO technology is proven safe and is definitely efficacious in many indications. We should be allowed at least 6 yrs to sell our products.
    One worry I have is that status quoi will relax regulations in the future to allow new companies in without having to go through the 15 yrs of testing MESO did.
    I see big money backing these new start ups with the right CEO and Wall street backing.
    Regardless we are currently the leader in this field. That is undisputable. Good luck fellow longs,dreamers and optimists.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 98.0¢ $4.720M 4.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 171759 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.