ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

if ado was a exploration mining company...

1. 1,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    If ADO was an exploration / mining company, the current status would be:

# Our stratergy is to collect royalties, not to operate mines.

# we have 60+ plus tenaments that we are currently drilling but we have not been able to start minining due to a lack of drilling results, lack of a joint venture partner and funding.

# Out of the three tenaments that we have currently in production, we are not able to release to the market the cost of mining, margins or royalties that we are receiving from our J/V partners due to confidentiality restrictions.

# Our exisiting cash is enough ot last for another 12-18 months before we need a capital raising but we are confident that at least one of our 60+ tenaments will get into production before we run out of dollars.

# We believe that the quality of the ore body that we have is superior to the ore available from our competitors but to date, not one big, well established customer has come out and pubicly stated what they are prepared to pay for our ore.

# We cannot disclose the CAPEX or OPEX involved for each one of our tenamments to get into production.

Its interesting that I would never invest in a mining / exploration company based on the above status but I continue to hold ADO.

I have been holding ADO for 2 years now and I agree with some other posters that we need to see some positive and preferably public deals completed sooner rather than later.

For the innovative technology that mix 'n' go is, I'm after rewards, not awards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.