AMD 0.00% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

If and when Trading Halt?

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hello everyone I think this would be the best birthday and christmas present for me if there was to be a trading halt next week, I went back and read the discussion posts from the investor presentation and Philbar had said that the announcement was 2 weeks away, whilst someone else had said that it was 10 days away now we have exceeded the time limit but there has been talks of bad weather affecting the drilling site. I have been following the current weather patterns over at the Fraser range and the forecast for next week is clear and sunny for all 7 days. If we do not hear anything from these guys in the next 5 days it will be safe to assume they have not intersected anything. We shall see what tomorrows share price is like and also the volume. I hope christmas comes early for all of us and one more thing just before sirius hit the mother lode a week before it they had released their quarterly activity report now I am hoping the same pattern gets replicated here. Good luck to ALL.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
167 287801624 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 143066040 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.