AMD 20.0% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

If and when Trading Halt?, page-11

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    In my opinion.

Worst Case Scenario: Tomorrow Segue will issue a Trading Halt until Wednesday whereby it will announce that its conductor drilling results did not intercept any economic grades of Ni-Cu and a new exploration strategy on its other tenements surround E21 need to be initiated from scratch (postponing the potential discovery a nickel egg by at least 6 months). - SP will fall from 1.2c - 0.8c may hang around 0.6 cents.

Optimal Base-Case Scenario: This coming Wednesday Segue will issue a Trading Halt until the following Friday whereby it will announce its drilling results of the conductors intercepted low grades of Ni (about 0<1%), and low Cu, but are mafic/ultramafic in nature and could possess mineralisation if further explored (postponing of discovering a nickel egg by at least 3 months). SP will fall from 1.2c - 0.8c but may rebound back up to 1c with more potential and rumours circling the wagons again (people may re-top up).

Best Case Scenario: This coming Tuesday Segue will issue a Trading Halt until the following Monday whereby it will announce its drilling results of the conductors intercepted Nova-Bollinger grades of +3.5% Ni, 1% Cu, and Co. Leading to the discovery of a mafic/ultramafic NiCu deposit and the followup testing of mineralisation will begin immediately (In this case a new Nickel Egg has been discovered and expect movements like Sirius Resources dated mid-2012). SP will rise from 1.2c to Skieess the limit!!!

It is important to note that several companies for many years have tried exploring for Nickel Sulphides and come up empty. Jubilee, Sirius were exploring for years before they hit the mother-load. Classic, MPJ, Ram, Legend, are all potential candidates for a similar success story.

The difference and similarities surrounding Segue may involve using the same consultants as Sirius and a former Jubilee, Panoramic employees etc, or have Mr. Creasy's backing (might not be the same case as POS with Mr. Forrest).

Geological risks also include there are other geological features that hide or mislead explorers when drilling conductors (see my post about a ' geological question ').

Not to mention a SPP bought in at 0.8c, tenement acerage and being a good few months ahead of the other FR hopefuls.

In truth one must be patient.. hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Don't take my opinion as advice. Please seek out your own council when regarding investment decisions.

Make it so.

Silax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $170.4K 67.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
159 305882405 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61403422 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.