EL8 1.28% 39.5¢ elevate uranium ltd

Hi allHappy New Year!I have been suggesting it was the german...

1. 170 Posts.
    Hi all

Happy New Year!

I have been suggesting it was the german investors that have been selling. I still understand that they were big sellers, but stopped selling a while ago and are now net buyers. A good sign.

The selling is unexplainable and seems illogical. The Polo directors had 4.5m shares left, so I suspect they have now sold. The rest of the selling appears to be coming from across the board and not from the major shareholders.

Mncia, I think you are partly spot on the money - BTV would like to sell their stake to fund new projects. However, I don't think that they are not selling on market. Their on-market sale of 2.5m shares a few months back probably had some method to its madness.

I believe Areva would like to increase their interest and this is likely to happen pretty quickly (as others have suggested). The BTV stake is the logical next step for Areva and I strongly believe that they will take this out early next year. This will almost certainly mean a full takeover or as a minimum a JV agreement to factor in the Trek. option in the Marenica scoping study. This, combined with the recent upgrade (grade) announcement will without question improve the economics of the Marenica project.

We could go on for days, but suffice to say the next 3 months should be a very exciting period for MEY and us long standing shareholders. Lets hope that the constant news flows expected will continue to be positive. The share price will follow soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.005(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $121.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $418.1K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12818 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 8777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.