I think the quad is talking about joining Nato. That would take...

1. 5,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    I think the quad is talking about joining Nato. That would take Australia into Nato. Back in the Gorbachev days I recall Russia made it clear we are high on the nuclear target list with our US communications bases.
    I hate to burst your confidence bubble tangs, If full war breaks out with Nato, it will likely be full on nuclear war and nobody wins.
    I believe the US would like to box in China using Nato expanding into Asia. I don't know how they expect to do that. Nato is currently losing their proxy war in Ukraine. Nato combined military manufacturing cannot keep up with Russia. Russia is holding back a force of about 400k while they are properly trained and equipped. They are also ramping up manufacturing to support that army.
    The fact is that EU members of Nato are losing power and running down their weapons stocks. If things go bad, I think we have zero chance of help from them.
    I don't think this will result in nuclear war, It is a possibility but Nato needs to back off this crazy move against the biggest nuclear power in the world.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.