DCC 0.00% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

I think it's good to get some insight from the sellers, so thank...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I think it's good to get some insight from the sellers, so thank you baxter. I've noticed this forum to be incredibly biased, as obviously it's most frequented by those with a vested interest in the stock so if you're against it then you're here to sell it down. There's room for healthy discussion so appreciate seeing the thought process behind the sellers.

I agree that at some point there will be regulation, but the government won't be doing this on their own. It will be in conjunction with expertise companies like Digital X, who have the knowledge and relationships to find a way to work. Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is here to stay, Digital X is primed to pick up massive consultancy contracts when they arise through both private and government enterprises. Blockchain technology is rapidly evolving, there is not one almighty 'blockchain', its an evolving area with many different blockchains and innovative ways that distributing computing will absolutely change the world we live in. This company may pivot along the way, but it's in the right field, making the right connections and primed for a massive takeoff.

Of course, I, like most on this forum have a vested interest in this. Don't ask the barber if you need a haircut, right?

Always DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $28.53K 652.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174883 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 606511 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.