CKA 2.22% 8.8¢ cokal limited

If Blackrock has finished selling for now, page-2

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    ABX (formerly ABZ) went 16-29c when Raffles and Hudson exited - they were a persistent seller, but no where near as bad as Blackrock - so there is some comparison, similar market caps too

How foolish are BR though, selling the stock from 14-7c to exit 5M, whilst halving the value of their other 30M - it is pathetic. Why did they not seek a suitor off market ? Is it sheer laziness and the position so small in comparison to fund size not to worry, or perhaps an axe to grind if they were overlooked or cut back on funding placements in favor of Platinum ?

Also, I now know the reason why someone consistently drops volume to widen the spreads on the buy side. The other day the stock had a bid of 7.5c, followed by 6.6c bid. Coincidentally, there is always just enough volume to open it up to the next lowest bid, which for those trading CFD's immediately opens margin calls down to 6.6c, even though the stock has never traded below 7.5c. This has happened all the way down from 13c, and if you notice again on today's close sold into the bid exactly to then expose people to overnight margins to 7c

Like I said, the tank has been largely BR selling like fools and some people working over margins calls on CFD's

Will get an updated list of broker trades tomorrow for past 2 months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $94.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $90.01K 1.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1765 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 6410 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.