CKA 1.30% 7.8¢ cokal limited

If Blackrock has finished selling for now, page-44

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Not having a go Yarra, but this is starting to be talking in circles again, not to mention I completely disagree with this:-

"BR just selling down the stock and thus destroying value, not a single word on this crucial issue from management to pacify its long suffering and loyal share holders.

I don't believe good companies with good projects allow this to occur, they find a solution in background without the market even being aware of the problem."

That is absolutely incorrect.

Companies do not publicly comment on major shareholders and movement of their stock. Stocks trade at discounts to cash backing when major shareholders dump, still those companies do not comment. Find me one that has ?

Plenty of companies trade at discounts to fair value because of foolish major shareholders - I quoted ABX as a perfect example

Now this is why we are talking in circles. Why if someone was interested in BR's line at 13-14c and have watched them sell 5M shares and halve the value of the rest would they do them the favor of taking them out now while approvals are still pending. We discuss this same point weekly. Forestry is a major precursor to everything moving, so once we have that I think you will find BR get bid, but not before. It is the buyers market and BR have caused this themselves

As I said, people should be asking where is Forestry and is there anything that can be done to expedite it (I understand no, just wait for Indo politics) - then from there, common sense and logic would say well where is the buyer for BR's line we have been hearing of for months and where is finance

To keep banging on about both before is just making noise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $84.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $5.591K 74.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43179 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 43797 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.